- Manila, Philippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Responsible for working with the Audit Manager in developing and ensuring the effective and efficient implementation of audit plans and programs of all companies of Magsaysay Transport and Logistics Group.
- Conducts independent finance and operations audit to units concerned as per audit plan or special engagements.
- Monitors compliance of all companies to the corporate policies and government rules.
- Conducts special studies as advised by the Audit Manager.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy;
- Certified Public Accountant;
- Preferably Certified Internal Auditor;
- With at least five (5) years work experience in audit;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- With high stress tolerance;
- Willing to work in Ermita, Manila.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.