- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 hours ago
- Corporate Careers
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Certified Public Accountant
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy;
- Certified Public Accountant;
- Preferably Certified Internal Auditor;
- With at least five (5) years work experience in audit;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- With high stress tolerance;
- Willing to work in Ermita, Manila.
- Responsible for working with the Audit Manager in developing and ensuring the effective and efficient implementation of audit plans and programs of all companies of Magsaysay Transport and Logistics Group.
- Conducts independent finance and operations audit to units concerned as per audit plan or special engagements.
- Monitors compliance of all companies to the corporate policies and government rules.
- Conducts special studies as advised by the Audit Manager.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
Magsaysay is a leading human resource and shipping company in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in 1948, Magsaysay has been filling the personnel needs of world-class companies in the Maritime, Cruise, and Hotel and Healthcare industries among others. It has also been a prime mover in the Philippine Shipping Industry. Magsaysay provides human resource and other related services for the following industries: Shipping, Cruise, Hotels, Entertainment, Casino and Gaming, Computer Graphics, Healthcare, Information Technology, Shipbuilding and Ship Repair, Accounting, CallCenters, Medical Transcription, Port Operations, Logistics, and Tourism. Magsaysay is also engaged in Travel and Tourism, Insurance, Training, Multimedia and Graphics Animation Services, Trading, and Business Process Outsourcing. Magsaysay's core principle of investing in people and caring for them and their families has been the foundation for its success and growth. The company is proud of its excellent customer base of world class companies, who share its long-term view of developing and caring for their people. We offer great opportunities for competent and motivated high potentials who are keen on building careers with us.