- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 23 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 hours ago
- Corporate Careers
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 16,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 7th Floor Times Plaza Building, UN Avenue corner Taft Avenue, Ermita, Manila, Philippines
Attention to Detail
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Graduated with Baccalaureate degree preferably in Behavioral Science, Social Work, with Post Graduate units.
- Worked as program officer or coordinator for at least 2 years
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Handles development projects/program of the Foundation. The job includes research, policy analysis, communication management, coalition building and grass root community organizing.
- Handles administration of current programs of the Foundation.
- Supports the Executive Director in expanding current programs and in developing other programs that would further promote the Company's advocacies in Education, the Environment and Culture and the Arts.
- Participates in the creation of strategies and development of action plans to achieve the established goals of the Foundation.
- Develops position paper on new subject areas for creative and active Foundation involvement.
- Builds up in-depth data base of information of current and new program areas, including current issues and key resource people and organization, and be able to identify how they can impact and support the programs of the Foundataion.
- Performs database profiling of identified beneficiaries of each program.
- Supports the Executive Director representing the Foundation by responding to inquiries about current programs, attending programs or advocacy related meetings and conferences.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
Magsaysay is a leading human resource and shipping company in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in 1948, Magsaysay has been filling the personnel needs of world-class companies in the Maritime, Cruise, and Hotel and Healthcare industries among others. It has also been a prime mover in the Philippine Shipping Industry. Magsaysay provides human resource and other related services for the following industries: Shipping, Cruise, Hotels, Entertainment, Casino and Gaming, Computer Graphics, Healthcare, Information Technology, Shipbuilding and Ship Repair, Accounting, CallCenters, Medical Transcription, Port Operations, Logistics, and Tourism. Magsaysay is also engaged in Travel and Tourism, Insurance, Training, Multimedia and Graphics Animation Services, Trading, and Business Process Outsourcing. Magsaysay's core principle of investing in people and caring for them and their families has been the foundation for its success and growth. The company is proud of its excellent customer base of world class companies, who share its long-term view of developing and caring for their people. We offer great opportunities for competent and motivated high potentials who are keen on building careers with us.