Digital Account Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 18 hours
- Recruiter responds
- 23% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 30,000.00 - 45,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Unit 5D, LPL Towers, 112 Legaspi St. Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229, Philippines, Makati, Philippines
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in a job-related field such as Marketing or Digital Advertising, with 2 or more years of experience in the Digital Marketing industry.
- Must have hands on experience of at least 1 year in client management.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Account Management, including but not limited to:
Creating quality presentations and custom performance reports for brand/client related to digital projects and opportunities.
Preparing project Cost Estimates (CE's) and/or proposals or contracts.
Regular client updating and reporting on project status.
Preparation and submission of close out reports for end of campaigns.
Regular updating and reporting on project status to immediate superior.
Identification and development of sales opportunities for new and existing clientele.
Effectively tracking of his/her own sales - existing and pipeline projects.
- Play a critical strategic role and has primpary responsibility for campaign success through management and optimization of digital campaigns to ensure launch and successful delivery.
- Serve as the primary contact with client for client management issues, and with project manager, digital media manager, social media community manager, and other team members for technical issues and campaign performance.
- Meet or exceed defined activity, revenue and product goals.
- Develop thorough understanding of the company's product offerings and internal systems.
- Utilize available service subscriptions, tools, and research material in order to articulate value of the company's offerings.
- Prepare and monitor project timelines in coordination with internal team.
- Liase closely with all internal teams to understand, develop, and deliver platforms as per client roadmap.
- Help manage manpower resource of internal team, especially outsourced activities not directly managed by any other team.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time as deemed necessary by immediate superior.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus