Marketing Intern | Shaw Mandaluyong
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Part time
- Office Address
- G/F Ciannat Complex Marcos Highway, Antipolo, Antipolo, Philippines
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies, Administration, Management, Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent.
- Has endorsement letter from OJT Coordinator, Professor, or Dean.
- Excellent English communication skills a plus.
- Prior or current experience writing in any medium: news articles for the college newspaper, online blogs, freelance writer, etc. is a plus.
- Highly analytical and can relate to people of all levels in an organization.
- Willing to be assigned in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
Assist the Marketing Department in the following areas:
- Gather and collate research materials needed by the department to optimize the company's social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Assist in writing content for the company website blog.
- Help in conceptualizing and accomplishing marketing collaterals, campaign posters, inter-office announcement graphics and its content.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
2ndOffice’s foundation was built with visions of how to grow and help the Philippines' eCommerce industry. It has always been our passion to help clients grow their businesses, as well as to aid people working for us in growing their careers. We treat our staff as family and we believe that the values and culture that we promote is important since we are still growing. New as we are, we always strive to better ourselves, to improve our services and to build the careers of people who chose to work with us. We always try to provide different ways to balance work and fun in the office environment. We don’t just hire people based on their scholastic records but we recruit based on people's potential. If you are fun loving and a little crazy (in a good way; not in a psycho kind of way), then join our team of talented individuals! Why Join Us? We were founded in August of 2012 and are growing very fast. We offer a very relaxed and fun atmosphere to work in and treat everyone at work like family. We’re looking for smart self starters and forward thinking problem solvers to join our world class team. We don’t just hire people based on their scholastic records but we recruit based on people's potential. If you are fun loving and a little crazy (in a good way; not in a psycho kind of way), then join our team of talented individuals!