- Design improvements to our existing product (in the iOS) platform by utilizing core Computer Science thought processes and focusing on our customer's needs.
- Be a part of a team in developing the iOS platform of tokopedia
- Write code, perform testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies
- Complete documentation and procedures for testing and maintenance
- Implement unit tests and functional tests for their tasks
- Convert given high level software design to low level software design
- Collaborate with product team to develop product features
- Conduct code reviews with other engineers in the team
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's' degree in Computer science or equivalent degree.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Previous experience in iOS engineering
- Proficiency in Swift or Objective C, and experience with the iOS platform necessary
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
- Familiarity with end-to-end systems development life cycles
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
- Possess strong debugging skills.
- A fast learner in understanding existing code base.
- Plus points: Familiarity with RxSwift, IGListKit and Texture is a plus, past software engineer proffesional experience
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
Tokopedia is an Indonesian technology company with a mission to democratize commerce through technology. We are the leading marketplace in Indonesia; we encourage millions of merchants and consumers to participate in the future of commerce. Our vision is to build an ecosystem where everyone can start and discover anything with ease. We are holding to these three principles that drive us forward. We call them our DNA, the traits that embody who we are as Tokopedia Nakama: Focus on Consumer, Growth Mindset, and Make it Happen, Make it Better