We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer to be responsible for overseeing junior developers on projects and supporting various development duties. The responsibilities of an intermediate developer include writing code, analyzing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of software.
To be successful, you should demonstrate great skills in creativity and innovation, the ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment, and possess excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Intermediate Developer should have extensive experience in software development, be able to keep up to date with deadlines and have strong analytical skills.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Performing coding assignments.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Analyzing code segments regularly.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Minimum 3 years OF relevant working experience
- Full-Time Onsite Work
- Good communications skills
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- Solid experience in coding.
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
- Must have experience and knowledge of ReactJS, PHP, Laravel, Digital Ocean, AWS
- CI/CD is a plus
- Automation Testing is a plus
- Good time management skills.
- Good communication skills