- Receives and carries out trip itineraries, instructions and pertinent details regarding transportation mission assigned for the day;
- Cleans, inspects and maintains assigned vehicle to ensure that the vehicle is in good running condition so that it will reach its destination and return to the office trouble free;
- Ensures periodic schedule of vehicle maintenance is completed and reported;
- Prepares accident and incident reports as necessary;
- Checks delivery papers to determine the nature of load and verify for accuracy;
- Performs daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspection;
- Transports employees and equipment to destination and ensures the safe and timely arrival to destination;
- Reports any vehicle part and engine trouble or apprehensions by law enforcers to Logistics personnel for appropriate action;
- Ensures that assigned Company vehicle has adequate gasoline supply for the day;
- Performs emergency roadside repairs such as changing tires, installing light bulb, spark plugs and other related tasks;
- Observes traffic and safety rules and regulations;
- Safeguards Company vehicle when parked outside Company premises;
- Keeps record of vehicle repairs and maintenance cost and prepares the needed expense report relative to his driving functions; and,
- Performs other job-related tasks that may be assigned by his superior from time to time.
- High School Graduate or College Level
- Preferably with certificate of training from a driving school
- Professional Driver’s License
- Must have at least 3 years relevant work experience
- Proficient driving skills
- Basic car maintenance and troubleshooting
- Familiarity in road courtesy, traffic rules and regulations
- Communication skills (i.e., can understand instructions and take directions properly; can communicate in an acceptable manner)
Tentang Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.