What You'll Do:
Project Specifications and Estimates
- Reviews product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct.
- Defines test methods including test coverage and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if it will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements.
- Understands the requirement and prioritizes the tasks to set accurate deadline.
- Creates Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), scenario Matrix to design functional tests that verify requirements and validate functionality.
- Creates any test type scenario (as needed).
- Executes test plans and reports bugs, usability, and performance issues.
- Creates or/and prepares test data in order to execute testing.
- Creates test reports and complete test deliverables to describe program evaluation, testing and correction.
- Creates bug tickets and maintains its data base to analyze them.
- Conducts any test type (compatibility test) if needed.
- Recommends design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Discusses, recommends and implements new trends/techniques/technology on testing and quality assurance.
- Creates automation test scripts and executes (as needed).
- Creates security tests and executes.
- Creates performance tests, executes and make recommendations based on the results.
- Fulfills the expected role in a Project Team
- Fulfills the project deliverables within the Service Level Agreement
What You Should Have:
- Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related
- At least 2-years experience in manual and automated testing using Selenium Robot
- Technical skills required: MySQL, PHP, or any coding langauges
Not Required but very useful:
- International Software Testing Qualification Board certification
- Security test tools, like OWASP ZAP
- Performance test tools, like Gatling, JMEter
Project Duration: 1 year
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
What You'll Get:
- PHP 30,000 to 44,000 starting gross monthly salary depending on skill set
- 13th-month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
- Company-sponsored eat-outs and inclusion in various fun company event.
- Signing Bonus for all staff hired between October 2023 - January 2024
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Quality Assurance
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
Tentang RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!