ODP Wholesale Banking for Treasury Group and International Banking & FI Group 2022
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
Join Our Officer Development Program (ODP) Wholesale Banking for Treasury Group and International Banking & FI Group
Bank Mandiri is one of the biggest, leading financial institutions in Indonesia, providing services to customers with a wide array of banking, investing, asset management, and other sustainable financial products and solutions. We believe that digital technology would continue to change Indonesia’s banking landscape in the future, along with the rapid migration of people’s activities to digital channels. Having started the digital transformation journey long before the pandemic, Bank Mandiri reaffirms our commitment to accelerating digital transformation and innovation towards becoming the best modern, digital bank in Indonesia to provide a better life for customers through our integrated digital financial services.
To support our aspirations, our various business segments, and our strong performance-driven culture across the organization, Bank Mandiri is committed to attracting and retaining high quality talents across the country to assure our further accomplishments. You will be immersed in an exceptional and challenging work environment and surrounded by colleagues and leaders who are passionate to helping you grow.
Now, we are opening ODP Wholesale Banking Program specifically for Treasury Group and International Banking & Financial Institution Group.
In Treasury Group, as the largest Dealing Room with expansive network in Indonesia, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge in liquidity management, asset-liability management, foreign exchange, money market, fixed income, and derivative trading. While in IBFI Group, you will get the opportunity for exciting yet challenging exposure in building relationships with bank and non-bank customer such as Domestic Bank, Foreign Bank, Insurance Companies, and Investment Managers.
In this program, you will be trained by highly experienced bankers and leaders in various aspects of Wholesale Banking and leadership throughout your development journey. Starting off with an intensive in-class education followed by on-the-job training and rotation across different parts of the Bank specifically in Treasury Group and International Banking & Financial Institution Group.
- Local/ International graduates (S1) and postgraduates (S2) from relevant fields of studies from a reputable University, such as economics, International Relations, and Engineering.
- Grade Point Average:
- Graduate (S1): a minimum of 3,00 (on a 4,00 GPA Scale) or equivalent
- Postgraduate (S2): a minimum of 3,20 (on a 4,00 GPA Scale) or equivalent
- Maximum age for selection:
- 25 years old for Graduates (S1)
- 27 years old for Postgraduates (S2)
- Professional disposition with good networking & communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal communication
- No member of the nuclear family currently working in Bank Mandiri (i.e. parents, siblings)
- Single and remain to be unmarried during the first year of the program
- Willing to be relocated all over Indonesia
BASIC CAPABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Easily establishes good relationships; builds wide and effective networks of contacts; relates well to people at all levels
- Proactive and rapidly learns new tasks; demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information; gathers comprehensive information to support decision making
- Takes responsibility and initiative for actions and works under its own direction; makes quick, clear decisions which may include tough choices or considered risks.
- Have a good critical & analytical thinking probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem; makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis
- Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends; identifies business opportunities for the organization; demonstrates financial awareness; controls costs and thinks in terms of profit, loss and added value
- Able to do comprehensive problem solving with well-structured reasoning and ideas
- Willing to be part of related activities inside and outside of the organization, such as marketing activity with financial target to achieve
- Resilient and can adapts to changing circumstances; tolerates ambiguity; accepts new ideas and change initiatives; adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations; shows an interest in new experiences.
- Can be a willing and effective team player
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Child Care Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 50 lowongan dibuka