Product Manager (Jakarta and Malang)
- North Jakarta, IndonesiaNorth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaNorth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
Roles and responsibilities:
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate high level strategic initiatives into clear and detailed product execution.
- Possess an end to end ownership of a product by designing the best feature related to the product and company's needs
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Collaborate with Growth, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing Team to ensure opportunities are effectively covered and advanced
- Work closely with technical teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Create detailed requirements with the Data and Tech team in product development life cycle
- Deeply and continuously monitor, plan, analyse, and evaluate features and products.
- Manage product associates and conduct sessions to ensure progress of product development and alignment with business objectives
- Conduct market analysis and competitors' analysis to identify product opportunity
- Plan and conduct UX and customer research
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- 2+ years' experience of working as Product Manager or 4+ years' experience of working as Associate Product Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering, Business Studies, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Have a strong leadership skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills and self driven.
- Have a good skill of time management and cross function organizational abilities.
- Previous experience in a high-paced start up environment with exposure to software development, mobile application technologies and/or digital marketing is a plus
- Have a sharp product sense and unlimited ideas about how to improve Paper.id product
- Have a high curiosity, initiative, and strong willingness to learn and grow
- High attention to detail, analytical thinking, having knowledge in presentation, product development life cycle and agile development
- Able to mentor and collaborate effectively with Engineering Team
- Experience in Market Research/Presales/Customer Experience is a plus
- Good Communication in English
- Willing to work at Sunter, Jakarta Utara or Malang. East Java
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- North Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Paper.id is the largest invoicing network and B2B payment solution in Indonesia. We partner with e-logistic platforms, B2B e-commerce players and FMCG distributors of tier-1 brands to accelerate the digitization of their supply chain and financial operations with the vision of becoming the one stop solution provider for B2B business. We are looking for a motivated, passionate, and high-value person to boost your careers with us. Here's to an exciting journey ahead!