- Entry level sales position, assigned to manage and nurture relationships with key accounts in the medical industry, including hospitals, clinics and healthcare institutions, in areas in Batangas, Laguna, Lucena and Quezon.
- Understand the unique needs and requirements of each client and tailor solutions to meet their specific demands.
- Act as primary point of contact for key clients, addressing their inquiries, concerns and service-related issues promptly and effectively.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify new business opportunities within key accounts and strategize on expanding our product offerings ·
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitors’ activities, and market developments to identify potential challenges and opportunities. ·
- Provide regular updates, insights and recommendations to improve client satisfaction and drive growth.
· Holders of engineering (Electronics or Computer engineering), marketing, business, or medical-related (Medical Technology, Radiologic Technology, Nursing, etc.) degrees from reputable universities
· With excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and has the wherewithal to schedule appointments and converse with medical professionals including hospital owners
· Able to understand medical equipment products, applications, and healthcare regulations
· Highly creative, able to generate ideas on how to approach the market
· Highly organized, detail-oriented, and capable of managing multiple accounts simultaneously.
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to handle challenging situations with a customer-centric approach
· With advanced skills in the use of computers and similar devices
- Applications are welcomed from residents of Batangas City, San Pascual, Balayan, Tanauan, Laguna, Quezon, and Lucena, as well as from other candidates who are open to relocation.