Why does this role exist
We are looking for a Talent Coordinator to help our dedicated hiring team. He or She will be responsible for organizing, assessing, and completing daily targets for the assistant and client matches and creating ways to try to improve our hiring process and think with a data-first approach.
The impact you’ll make:
Organize candidate data (e.g. resumes, assignments, and contact details) in internal databases
- Draft roles and responsibilities on behalf of the clients
- Contact candidate community through mobile text, mobile calls, and emails
- Update other Departments regarding assistant and client statuses (Hubspot, Airtable, etc.)
Assess candidates regarding their compatibility with the clients
- Present client information and roles and responsibilities to the candidates
- Conduct candidate interviews
- Focus on matching quality candidates with agility and speed
- Prepare job offer letters and negotiate contracts as needed
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing the necessary paperwork and scheduling training)
Coordinate with other departments to find the perfect candidate that matches the client’s requirements
- Acts as the liaison between the clients and assistants
- Organize the calendar invites for the candidates and the clients
- Present Candidate Information to Clients and schedule client interviews as necessary
- Coordinate with Clients and Assistants regarding the rates for the tasks
Achieve Daily and Weekly Quotas
- Complete daily targets for assistant and client matches
- Create ways to try to improve our hiring process and think with a data-first approach
Assist with the Full life-cycle recruiting
- Assist with the recruiting process from start to finish; which includes sourcing, interviewing, and hiring top talent
- Coordinate with other departments regarding any client needs that are not addressed by our current hiring funnels
Evaluate candidate experience and also analyze feedback
- Act as a liaison between the other departments to the talent community
- 0-3 years of experience in recruitment
- Good communication skills
- Perseverance and determination
- Target oriented
- Professionalism and a willingness to learn
- A strong team commitment
- Must be willing to work the night shift
Your Superpowers are...
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
You should apply if...
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are hyper-organized.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You are an over-communicator.
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, get familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, Notion, and a variety of modern applicant tracking systems), and the ability to communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, you’re perpetually curious about the world and work around you and always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Recruiting Wizard
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Human Resources
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- The Fort
- Concierge Service
- 3 lowongan dibuka