Social Media Specialist
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and executing the organization's social media strategy, with a focus on promoting positive parenting and child development. This individual will use social media platforms to engage families and communities, build brand awareness, and drive traffic to the organization's website/apps.
- Develop and execute the organization's social media strategy, including content creation, scheduling, and engagement with followers.
- Create and curate compelling and informative content related to parenting and child development, including articles, blog posts, infographics, and videos.
- Engage with followers on social media platforms, responding to comments and questions and building relationships with the online community.
- Monitor social media analytics and adjust strategy as needed to ensure maximum engagement and reach.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Family Services and Events, to ensure that social media content aligns with the organization's mission and goals.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in social media marketing and parenting content.
- Assist with other marketing and communications projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as marketing, communications, or journalism
- 2-3 years of experience in social media marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
- Knowledge of parenting and child development is a plus
- Ability to create visually appealing and engaging content, including images and videos
- Ability to analyze social media analytics and adjust strategy accordingly
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Passion for using social media to promote positive parenting and child development
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Social Perceptiveness
- Analyzing Data
- Social Media Management
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Jl. Raya Cilandak Kko No.31, RT.14/RW.8, Ragunan, Ps. Minggu
- IT and Software
- 1 lowongan dibuka
What’s it like working at Kitabisa? About us Kitabisa is a digital fundraising and donation platform connecting millions of kindness in Indonesia. Initiated in 2013 as a social movement, we continuously grow and collaborate with many companies, government bodies, non-profit organizations, hospitals, and public figures to harness the power of the masses in tackling social issues. Thus far, millions of #orangbaik have joined to scale up the impacts in helping other people in need. Through technology, we strive to build the largest community of people helping and protecting each other. What we value In Kitabisa, we are not just working, but working with a purpose. Connecting kindness, scaling it up, and creating direct impacts on other people’s lives make our work feels meaningful. In our day-to-day work, we always hold on to Berani, Berbuat, Baik principles. Berani, we do the rights even if no one is looking, tell the truth, and respect others’ differences. Berbuat, we believe words mean nothing when no action is taken. We call ourselves ‘doers’ as we are biased towards action and value progress over perfection. Baik is the foundation of every act and the work we do. Being kind to ourselves, to the people we work with, and for sure, to the people in need. If you have the same values and would like to create a real difference in other people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.