The Program Producer is in-charge of the overall content and production of the assigned program. He/She is in coordination with the Production Unit Manager, manages all the resources of the program to create quality output.
- Works closely with the EP/Production Unit Manager in setting out the editorial direction of the assigned program, assessing its content and mapping out daily and long term plans to improve overall content/production of the newscast.
- Works closely with the Central News Desk and Desk Coordinators to ensure that stories get to air on time, complete the desired program quality standards in terms of editorial and audio-visual production elements
- Attends story conferences and sets the story line-up for the assigned program
- Spearheads the pre-production meeting with the entire team and the program anchors to discuss the story line-up and cascade relevant information about the program
- Ensures the smooth overall on-air operations of the assigned program
- Screens, evaluates, edits and finalizes the news scripts and headlines submitted by Head Writer / Story Editors based on program concept, branding and equity, and in accordance with production, broadcast and ethical standards; also writes stories for the assigned program when necessary
- Previews and approves the edited and mastered audio and video news package prior to braodcast to ensure that all materials are fit for airing based on the established quality, standards and procedures as well as INCA's Code of Ethics
- Faciliates the coverage of special and breaking news that fall within the program in coordination with the Executive Producer and Production Unit Manager
- Makes sure that each member of the team reports for work regularly and on time; meets regularly with the staff and makes sure that anchors and the production team are informed of developments in news and current events, and in the organization
- Leads the post production of the assigned programs, highlights the best practices and takes note of areas for improvement
- Coordinates with SALES and CCM for any program requirement
- Works with the Executive Producer/Production Unit Manager in efficiently allocating and managing the overall resources of the program (budget, equipment, personnel) to ensure that production requirements and deadlines are met
- Directly reports updates in the program to the Executive Producer/Production Unit Manager; attends meetings called by Executive Producer/Production Unit Manager and management
- Performs other related duties as necessary
- Graduate of Mass Communication/Journalism/any related course
- At least 3-4 years of solid experience in production
- Mastery of English in verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of current events and history.
- Possesses sound editorial judgment; with quick decision-making skills.
- A strong and diverse network of contacts and sources.
- Problem-solving and sound decision-making skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Media and Creatives
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 lowongan dibuka