Our team and the role:
Dolman Bateman is a boutique chartered accounting firm that services a range of clients in small to medium business across numerous industries including construction, eCommerce, hospitality, finance, manufacturing and superannuation. We have an exciting opportunity to offer an overseas accounting position at our office in BGC, Philippines.
The successful candidate will be able to develop their professional skills and build strong networks that can become a career foundation.
- Professional, supportive workplace in Sydney’s North.
- Benefit from quality Skype and video training and constant mentoring
- Full-time position, immediate start
- Preparation of financial accounts, tax returns and the working papers for individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships and self-managed superannuation funds
- Preparation and lodgement of client’s business activity statements
- Correspondence with the tax office
- Client correspondence including dealing with client queries
- Preparation and management of invoices and paperwork
- Client database maintenance
- Assisting the forensic accounting team
- Assisting the financial planning team
- Any other ad hoc activities as directed
- Customer service over the phone.
- At least 2-3 years experience as an accountant (preferably Australian account)
- Qualification in Business, Commerce and/or Accounting degree
- Strong use of Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks and Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and Word
- Strong sense of professional and personal accountability
- Display a sense of leadership and commitment to your work
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong written, communication and social skills
- Good time management and organisation skills to ensure deadlines are met
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.