- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
Join zennya, Southeast Asia’s most dynamic and exciting tech company dedicated to creating a new healthcare system that is digital, data-driven and patient-centric.
Our mission is to deliver quality, affordable, accessible health and wellness care.
We leverage the latest technology and innovations to provide personalized health and wellness care given by world-class service providers. We like to elevate things and take it to the next level by building ecosystems and health infrastructure that connect people, solutions, and tools into one platform including our own electronic health records system, making quality healthcare affordable and accessible to all. Finally, we are a logistics powerhouse capable of reaching patients at their convenience wherever they are in the Metro.
As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to influence and impact the multiple aspects of the operations behind zennya in order to drive service quality targets. We will provide you with a wealth of resources and the right challenges to become the best in your field. In addition to developing your own skills, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a top-notch team of passionate problem-solvers from diverse backgrounds.
- Helps manage day-to-day functions of the office and serves as the main point person in attending to in-office applicants, zennya provider concerns and clients questions
- Create, update, and maintain systematic communication content and data analysis
- Provides administrative support to daily training operations
- Consistently updates files and documents on the cloud-based platforms
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks that that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be a graduate of a four (4) year course preferably major in Office Management, Business Administration, Psychology or other related courses. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Prior experience handling administrative responsibilities and/or handling service office is an advantage
- Tech-savvy and has proficient computer skills, including Google Docs/Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Willing to learn and adopt new skills
- Critical thinking and a high level of project ownership
- Must be willing to work on Weekends
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Good organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.