Customer Relationship Associate
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 16,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.0025,000.0016,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We are actively seeking a self-driven individual to fulfill the role of Customer Excellence Associate position. ZEN Rooms is rapidly expanding and we require an additional member to our customer care team to help successfully deliver the best customer experience in this business.
The role requires a high degree of customer service, great professionalism, adaptability, tact and self-confidence. The ability to work in a fast paced evolving environment with all its challenges and opportunities is critical to the success in this position. Good computer skills are required as you will deal with a wide range of administrative tasks using a number of on-line portal applications, websites and our in-house systems. Our employees across the globe all share the same philosophy of working hard, having fun and being part of one cohesive team.
- Work in an international environment, communication with sales and account management teams across 8 countries of ZEN Rooms operation
- Be responsible for committed deliverables and accountable to colleagues for the success of the team
- Management of inbound and outbound telephone calls (60% - international customers/partners)
- Processing of customer inquiries, solving customers/partners problems striving to exceed expectations of customers and the team
- Identifying new opportunities for improving the way the job is performed and in the way the customer and team are served
- Order tracking and processing
- Stock control and inventory management
- Manage customers chats and emails
- Delivering best customer experience
- Experience in handling direct customer service support is a plus.
- Pro-active and self-driven students and graduates with hands-on can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Tagalog.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Able to change procedures to fit an ever evolving operation process.
- Good computer skills to deal with a number of online applications, websites, and in-house IT systems.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.