Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a IT Support Associate to help maintain and sustain excellent customer service, providing quality standards for all ZEN hotels.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This is a Customer Service role for Zen Room's Multichannel Contact Center
- Manage large amount of inbound, outbound, chats and emails in a timely manner and be able to multitask.
- Resolve complaints from partners/guests or provide suggestions
- Answer queries regarding hotel's services, special requests, hotel charges, booking reservations, etc.
- Arrange and confirm accommodations and keep the clients up to date with any changes
Academic and Work Experience
- Experience in handling direct technical customer service support
Mindset and Attitude
- Pro-active and self-driven students and graduates with hands-on can-do attitude
- Able to change procedures to fit an ever evolving operation process
- Willing to acquire new knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English and Filipino
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge of different soft-ware & hard-ware trouble shooting
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.