Deputy Head of Hotel Operations
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 80,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.0080,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest-growing companies in South East Asia, is hiring a Deputy Head of Hotel Operations (Regional) to expand its successful business.
ZEN was seeded in 2015 by Rocket Internet, the most successful emerging markets investor behind multi-billion dollar exits such as Lazada, Zalando, Foodpanda, Daraz, Groupon and Jumia.
Who is ZEN Rooms?
ZEN Rooms was founded with the mission to improve the defective budget hospitality sector in South East Asia (the world's fastest growing travel market).
ZEN now operates in 7 countries, is already a top 3 hotel franchise, working with thousands of franchisees to improve the value for money of hotel rooms and empower the domestic population to travel more and pay less!
How we work: ZEN partners with independent property owners and brings them under the franchise to maximize their potential in sales, tech and operational efficiencies. ZEN is building the Accor of South East Asia. In less than 4 years, ZEN has already achieved the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the region's budget hotel industry and is consistently quadrupling its revenue each year.
If you are excited to be part of this mission, please, see details below:
- Support regional and country Heads of Hotel Ops on key projects
- Oversee implementation of policies for guest services, staff training etc.
- Maintain excellent standards customer satisfaction in ZEN Rooms properties
- Ensure smooth transfer of knowledge and information between teams and business units
- Minimum 3 years hotel management experience
- Guest oriented, strong focus on customer service
- Creative, problem solver
- People management skills, formal exposure to HR practices preferred
- Hotel pre-opening experience preferred
- Based in Manila or willing to relocate, must be open to travel on flexible schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Creative Thinking
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Customer Service
- Leadership skills
- Hospitality Management [Hotel & Restaurant Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.