- Makati, Philippines2/F, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Housekeeping Supervisor to lead and maintain the quality standards of the company.
Backed by Rocket Internet in 2015, we are on a mission to provide solutions to democratize travel in Southeast Asian, making it reliable and accessible to everyone. We partner with independent hotel owners to maximize their potential in technology, sales and operational efficiency, improving the quality and safety standards for travelers.
We have now grown to be the #1 hotel chain in the Philippines and have attained the highest customer satisfaction ratings in Southeast Asia in the budget hotel segment. We are backed by top-notch investors such as the #1 Korean travel group: Yanolja, leading telecommunication company Ooredoo, and Rocket Internet, the most successful emerging markets investor behind multi-billion dollar companies such as Lazada, Zalando, Groupon, Foodpanda and Jumia.
THE ZEN TRIBE
We are a team of over 500 superstars constantly trying to better the hospitality industry. Our team is composed of resourceful and creative individuals from the best universities around the world. We are a young global team, averaging 24 years old, and coming from over 15 countries. Our offices are located in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore.
Each member of our team is constantly challenged to grow and take on responsibilities while being guided by great mentors. This is why career progression in the company is rapid for individuals, disregarding age, who are dynamic, proactive, and ambitious. We have created a very collaborative working environment where every individual is empowered to make a difference, regardless of hierarchy. Become part of a tribe that loves the hospitality industry, that cares about each other, and that changes the traveling experience of ZEN’s ever growing customer base.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary precautions
- Perform repairing of malfunctioning equipment in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules
- Allocate work, supervise, and train maintenance technicians
- Supervise all maintenance personnel during installations, repairs, or maintenance (electricians, plumbers, etc)
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
What profile are we looking for?
Academic and Work Experience
- 3 – 5 years work experience in Housekeeping
- Keen eye on detail
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills & customer service
- Effective management skills
- Fluent in both English & Filipino
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.