ZALORA is looking for a data-driven and tech-savvy Lead of Analytics who will create high-level analyses and reporting for the various activities under ZALORA’s operations functions. Directly monitor and influence the processes and decisions that contribute to ZALORA’s operational performance and customer experience in the Philippines and across the region!
You will report your analyses directly to the Managing Director and the senior management team in Operations. At ZALORA we decide data driven and put great emphasis on measuring the results of our actions, putting analytics and reporting at the core of our management decisions. In a fast growing global E-commerce company, you will be on a steep learning curve and get deep insights into the metrics that drive our business.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Data driven: Capable of extracting data from various systems and sources and consolidating them in a concise and comprehensible format.
- Structured and analytical thinker: Capable of formulating valuable insights and analyses backed up by all available. information.
- Detail-oriented: Values integrity of data and structure in tasks.
- Efficient: Works and thinks swiftly but without compromising quality of work.
- Gathering and consolidating pertinent data from the company’s databases and systems using various programs and tools (e.g. Birst, SQL coding, etc.).
- Creating reports and analyses using numerous programs and tools (e.g. Excel Power Pivot, PowerPoint, etc.), while at the same time discerning which of these is appropriate for the given situation.
- Present reports and analyses to the Operations Managing Director and communicate insights to the various stakeholders in Operations.
What are we looking for?
- Top graduate (ranked in the top 20% of the class) of a recognized university with a degree in Business/Economics/IT/Engineering or other related subjects
- 3 years of work experience in data analytics.
- Exceptional MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of SQL, Birst, and/or Power Pivot
- Efficient, data-driven, and detail-oriented, with an analytic working style
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
What’s in it for you?
- Fun, vibrant and dynamic environment
- You have the ability to make an impact – we’re a startup and your ideas and efforts matter!
- Significant global career growth opportunities in a fast-growing industry
- Opportunity to gain working exposure in 8 Southeast Asian markets
- Global talent pool, opportunity for close collaboration with our friendly senior management