- Supervise and improve production.
- Train employees.
- Maintain the production schedule.
- Coordinate with sales, logistics and other departments on production issues,
- Evaluate production efficiency.
- Ensure quality of goods before delivery.
- Implement health and safety procedures.
- Report to higher management on production concerns.
- Perform other management mandated functions.
- Graduate of B.S. Industrial Engineering and/or related courses
- At least 3 years experience in a manufacturing setting
- Preferably with knowledge in ISO, Lean Manufacturing, GMP, SPC
- With experience in ERP system
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
About World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.