HR and Administrative Assistant
- General Santos, Philippines544 Florentino Torres St. Sta. Cruz, Manila, General Santos, SOCCSKSARGEN, PhilippinesGeneral SantosSOCCSKSARGENPhilippines
- Full time
The Human Resource and Administrative Assistant shall oversee and monitor the Human Resource Department in Wireless Link Technologies Branches and is responsible for managing its functions, services, and programs.
She/he provides support to all employees in branches by directing, coordinating all HR administrative functions essentials in the delivery of their duties and responsibilities. She/he is responsible for ensuring the human resources procedures and other operations are consistent with current laws and policies. Developing, planning, and implementing the department goals and objectives are also key parts of this job.
HR and Administrative Assistant supervise administrative staff, office managers and staff assistants, offering guidance and training while delegating work tasks and running payroll. Their job is to ensure that day-to-day operations of their organization run smoothly.
- She / He will serve as a link between the management and the workforce by handling queries, implementing policies and procedures, and addressing employee issues and concerns
- Handles end to the end recruitment process.
- Responsible in the timely posting of a memorandum in the Company’s bulletin board and other written internal communication.
- Handles the administration of government (SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-IBIG) mandated benefits such as sickness, maternity, paternity, disability, and others. Sees to it that employee’s application and claims with the above government agencies are properly attended at all times.
- Monitors and registers employees to the government-mandated benefit programs.
- Manages enrollment and renewal of employees’ health maintenance organization (HMO).
- Prepares the Daily Time Record of all employees every 15th and 30th/31st of the month.
- Updates and monitors records such as the expiration of Probationary period, training and seminars attended, disciplinary actions of all employees in the system.
- Processes clearance, certificates of all resigned/separated employees of the company. Ensures proper administration of employees’ quitclaim and release papers.
- Communicates with Rubio and Rubio in terms of employee movements, salary loan deductions, monthly employee records, compensation, employees’ overtime request, resignation, and other financial concerns related to employees’ salary
- Prepares all certifications as requested by employees such as employment certificate, certificate of employment and compensation, certificate of contributions and remittances – SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-IBIG.
- Attends to employees’ concerns and requests.
- On a monthly basis, prepares a summary of the tardiness record of all employees.
- Responsible for 201 filings and maintenance of all employees in the branch.
- Assist in company-sponsored activities such as summer outing, Christmas Party, planning conferences, meetings, etc.
- Liaises with the DOLE in the provision of the requirements for the Annual Assessment and deals with inquiries and verification
- Provide guidance and support to administrative staff to perform their duties effectively.
- Supervise the monthly billing, staff scheduling and payroll processing activities.
- Ensure that the administration team follows company standards and guidelines for operational efficiency.
- Provide support to resolve any problems faced by the administration team.
- Manage the staffing and supply needs for all departments.
- Provide support in recruitment, evaluation and training of staff members.
- Evaluate current operations to identify and implement process improvements.
- Plans and organizes clerical support activities; establishes procedures, practices, and work methods to increase work unit effectiveness and efficiency; coordinates work performed in support of one or more functional units by providing central authority, disseminating information, determining assignment of functional responsibility, and supervising staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Branch Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or equivalent
- Preferably with 1-year experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Organizing and Planning
- Conflict Resolution
- Attention to Detail
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Door 2 De Paseo Bldg., Aparente St. cor. Block 2, City Heights
- Information Communication Technology
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Wireless Link Technologies, Inc.
The Leader In Wireless Networking & Security Solutions
Wireless Link Technologies, Inc. (WLTI) is a premier Information and Communications Technology (ICT) provider and systems integrator in the Philippines specializing in the field of security, surveillance, wireless communications, GPS Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Management, VoIP telephony and networking solutions.
Established in 2009, we opened our main branch in Manila, offering electronics applications and a wide range of wireless networking solutions. Through the years, we have forged partnerships with the world’s recognized brands such as Ubiquiti Networks, Icom, GeoVision, Avtech, Hikvision, Mikrotik, 4ipnet, Welltech, among other brands.
Our pool of electronics and communications engineers has worldwide standard qualifications certified by our international partners. More than being a distribution company, we are a total solutions provider enabling our customers to focus on their business goals.
In 2013, we have opened our second branch in General Santos City mainly catering clients in the Mindanao region. In 2016, WLT opened a branch in Bacolod City to serve Negros Island and Western Visayas regions. The company grew from a mere three (3) to now over sixty (60) employees which clearly shows a steady growth over the past seven (7) years.
WLTI is an authorized Philippine distributor of the following products lines:
CCTV Surveillance: Hikvision, Geovision, Avtech
Two Way Radio: ICOM
GPS Vehicle Tracking: GPS Eye Tracker (www.gpseyetracker.ph)
Wireless / Wired Networking: Ubiquiti Networks, 4ipnet, Mikrotik, Cisco
Click for more details: http://wireless-link.net/2015/about-us/