- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 2802 28th Floor Pacific Star Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
So you’re an up and coming developer? Here are 5 simple reasons why you should join us:
- You’ll get even better. We’ll give you challenging work that will put your skills to good use.
- You’ll like it here. You’ll be part of a team that’s all about getting the job done while having fun in the process.
- You’ll see the fruits of your hard work. Your work will be out there for the world to see. That’s more than where your Facebook posts can take you.
- You’ll be among the best. More than just breathing life into creatives, you’ll be learning industry-standard best practices from the best in the business.
- You will grow. We’ll help you add more skills to your repertoire and prepare you for the next step in the ladder.
- Convert raw assets provided by our clients into rich media ad executions.
- Translate requirements, graphic designs, and specifications into working ads using the core technologies used by the clients.
- Develop Banner Ads using your design and development skills
- Resize and/or Revise rich media ad units
- Deciding on how images and other material will be digitally optimized and presented on a specific platform
- Ensuring that all units sent to clients are 100% functional and up to specs
- Testing for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions, and fixing errors when necessary
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineer or the equivalent
- Knowledge of HTML5 / JS / CSS is required
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Design, and Layout is required; After Effects and/or Premiere would be a great plus
- Effective communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills and keen eyes for detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to meet rigid deadlines
- Applicants must be willing to work flexible hours and/or locations, as necessary
- Amendable to work on a Night Shift
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Programming
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 2802 28th Floor Pacific Star Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Software Consultancy and Supply
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.