- Quezon City, Philippines9030 Feria Road, Pook de la Paz, Old Balara, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Required to collate all the essential information to plan the cost estimates for various corporate processes. These mainly include manufacturing and construction processes.
- Needs to ensure that the operating costs for various tasks being handled in the organization remain within the set budget.
- Provide inputs to the company’s management for deciding the budget for different processes across various departments.
- Required to plan different projects after discussing the clients’ requirement.
- Needs to understand the client’s budget and plan the project accordingly.
- Ensure optimal use of the available resources in handling the project work.
- Develop the project plans, discuss the rough draft of the project plan with the client and execute it after getting the client’s approval.
- Make quality assurance on the procedures drafted for cost control.
- Monitor the expenditure involved in carrying out various tasks during the project.Prepare reports on the expenditures made and present the same to the management.
- Work in association with the staff members from the manufacturing department as well as the project contractors.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Mechanical, Industrial or other related engineering field
- Minimum of 2 years, experience in Cost Engineering, Cost Estimating, planning, scheduling, estimating and other areas of project controls in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 2 years, experience in the Forging industry
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office programs
- Operating knowledge and experience of SolidWorks, design software and engineering tools
- Knowledge and experience in ISO‐9001, AS9100 requirements
- Proficient with computer programs and a working knowledge of new technology
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with co‐workers, outside agencies, business partners, and consultants
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Analyzing Data
- Cost Estimating Software
- Project Estimation
- Architectural Design
- Quantity Surveying
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 9030 Feria Road, Pook de la Paz, Old Balara, Quezon City
- Renewables / Environment
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.