- Taguig, PhilippinesPenthouse Net Quad, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop and maintain custom web application using Magento 2.X
- Create and/or extend existing features
- Collaborate with the team and ensure configurations and/or customization package, meet application
- requirements (including performance goals)
- Performing unit and integration testing and follow development best practices
- For Code maintenance and reusability, write and follow technical documentation and specifications
- Investigate, analyze and fix reported issues and/or bugs
- Provide regular status of each assigned tasks and escalate issues as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Certification from Magento or willingness to get certified is required
- Working Knowledge of AWS is a big plus.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development is preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with web services such as REST, JSON, SOAP, or similar
- Experience in Store integration with 3rd-party solutions, shipping systems and payment method
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing is highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Version Control Software (Git, SVN)
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to project-manage and work to project deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Legal Assistance Plans
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.