The Service Advisor’s job is to (a) understand customer requests and concerns regarding their Toyota vehicle (b) recommending and prescribing the proper/required procedures to address such concerns. (c) ensure such procedures are properly executed and customer concerns are addressed and (d) communicate with the customers in order to ensure customer satisfaction. Effective service advisors are also able to recommend appropriate upgrades and/or pre-emptive solutions in view to enhancing customer experience in owning a Toyota vehicle.
- Candidate is ideally a mechanical engineer. At a minimum, he should have at least a diploma in automotive course or equivalent.
- Past experience as a repairman is desirable
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgement and discretion
- Possess good communication skills, good leadership skills, good time management and knowledgeable in customer care procedures.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.