- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 71% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Human Resources / HR
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- MTE Building, 2735 Zenaida St., Makati, Philippines
Accountancy & Legal Management
- A graduate of a 4-year course, preferably BS Accountancy;
- Computer Literate, knowledgeable in MS Office especially Excel;
- Willing to work long hours during payroll deadlines;
- Capable of working under pressure;
- Fast learner;
- Preferably with related work experience;
- Coordinates with counterparts from other divisions and clients for the invoicing, confirmation, reconciliation and settlement.
- Manages payroll and billing services of outsourced employees deployed to clients.
- Performs payroll procedure and labor update presentations for clients.
- Reviews and verified the consistency and accuracy of supporting documents for all claims, payment and other accounting transactions in compliance with accounting practices and guidelines.
- Prepares reports for the annual corporate planning meeting which includes proposals recommendations and presentation of strategic solutions to issues and concerns.
- Ensures payroll and billing services of outsourced employees.
- Explains any reconciliation items for payroll and tax general ledger accounts.
- Records payroll entries and monitored payments into the financial system.
- Ensures compliance to tax, regulatory and other statutory requirements.
- Establishes relationship with outsourced employees to reduce payroll concern and issues.
- Monitors accounts and develops reports to ensure compliance with policy issues.
- Maintains good client relationship and warrants desired service levels.
- Ensures that collection processes were efficient and strategies employed were effective.
- Sets and achieves the monthly and annual targets of the company.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
TOPTEAM DYNAMICS INC. was conceived with the objective of providing Human Resources Solutions catering to Recruitment and Service Contracting Management (Outsourcing). The company positions itself as a catalyst for change in the recruitment industry, thinking out of the box and employing a pro-active approach to come up with solutions for our clients’ manpower needs. TOPTEAM DYNAMICS INC. has dissected the market by industry so that we could identify the right candidates that will satisfy our clients’ standards. Our recruitment team is quality-driven and customer-focused and comprised of specialists in relevant respective fields. Backed up by an efficient recruitment process, we assure our clients that we will exhaust all efforts to come up with a shortlist of highly qualified candidates the fastest way possible. TOPTEAM DYNAMICS INC. extends its services not just by finding the right fit candidate for every Job Requirement but going a step further by being a Preferred Strategic Partner to our clients. Our commitment is to provide highly qualified / reliable manpower, forming long-term partnership, and giving responsive and quality service for guaranteed client satisfaction. In the same token, TOPTEAM DYNAMICS INC. sees to it that it employs the same respect to candidates. Giving them Career Consultation and Guidance for a better opportunity and advancement.