As an SEO link building specialist, the main mission is to research, find and generate backlinks pointing to specific websites.
The primary responsibilities of an SEO link building specialist are:
- Concentrate on producing Internet content that's going to get optimal results with search engines
- Increasing ranking and relevance of websites by acquiring high-quality link placements on websites with good PA/DA scores
- Tracking and evaluating the performance of organic keywords in major search engines
- Monitoring daily search engine health, traffic or assigned websites
- Keeping abreast of the latest SEO off-page strategies and commercial methods
- Providing feedback on how to create more linkable assets
- Using web-based tools to submit multiple business listings (citations)
- Providing recommendations to improve overall digital marketing efforts to help increase the client’s online profile
- Assisting the company in other SEO-related campaigns
- Qualify websites for potential link opportunities
- Develop and execute a strategy to acquire backlinks that will positively impact organic search visibility
- Work closely with the internal SEO, PPC, and Content Team to execute the strategy
- Analyze and ensure a healthy backlink profile
- Analyze competitor backlinks
- Conduct keyword research and selection for SEO projects based on client needs
- Coordinate with content providers to consistently deliver SEO content-related outputs.
- Will be using SEO related tools such as Pitchbox, Ahrefs and etc.
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Required Skill: SEO Link Builder
- Preferably 1 year work experience in E-commerce or equivalent.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Arthaland Century Pacific Tower, 4th Avenue corner 30th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Services
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.