- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP40,000.0050,000.0040,000.00MONTH
- Full time
In this role, your primary focus will be to support the Finance, Planning & Strategy initiatives which represent a complex and integral part of our business. Additionally, you will also collaborate with the Finance team.
You’ll perform analysis to determine present and future operational performance. In addition, you will also gather, analyze, prepare, and summarize recommendations for business strategic plans, reporting activity, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts. As a Financial Analyst, you will need to have financial and analytical rigor in transforming data into impactful information from a reporting, planning, and forecasting perspective.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & CORE CAPABILITIES
- Own top-line revenue forecasting, and OPEX budgeting for both AUS and PH
- Review business function's financial results following each month and quarter-end financial close; provide commentary, explanation, and support of variances, including actual, budget, forecast, month-over-month (MoM), and quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) variances
- Analyze financial and other operational key performance indicator (KPI) performance in alignment with overall corporate strategic plan.
- Support fiscal year planning for the Acquisition and various cost centers and assist in the development of financial-based justification for expenditures, additional investments, and expansion of new or existing locations and business activities
- Develop an understanding of the company's business model in order to identify financial trends and provide value-added analysis
- Prepare accurate, timely, and reliable financial analysis and reporting related to the functions you will provide support to in accordance with the generally accepted accounting principles and the internal management reporting requirements.
- Coordinate and cooperate with business partners across the departments you will provide support to in order to ensure accurate, compliant, and complete financial information for actual, budget, and forecast innovate process improvements.
- Support and participate in various ad hoc initiatives and regulatory activities when needed
- Part of a team with responsibility for all forward-looking financial forecasting and strategic financial planning for the business
- Prepare detailed monthly and quarterly analysis for management reporting
- Support full quarterly forecasting of business results, financial metrics and business KPIs
- Provide analysis of results and forecasts with comparison to baseline forecast
- Regular update of company financial projections based on latest market developments and key transactions
- Collaborate with Finance Team to support monthly ‘Flash’ reporting of key metrics comparing forecast projections to expected results
- Track and manage performance improvement opportunities to prioritize efforts across Acquisition, Capacity, and Operational Finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or another relevant field
- 2+ years of finance experience in multinational companies, preferably software or technology companies
- CPA/CMA with least 2 years of FP&A experience
- Proven experience with analytics and data visualization tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated record of stakeholder delivery
- Proactive and initiative in the delivery of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Solid business partnering, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage competing workloads and prioritize effectively
- Good understanding of GAAP
- Intermediate to advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Positive attitude and attention to detail
- Strong team player and ability to work in cross cultural and cross functional environment
- Ability to function in a dynamic and changing environment
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.