Construction Safety Officer | Iloilo
- Iloilo City, PhilippinesJ and B Building, Mabini St. Iloilo City, Iloilo (LANDMARK: Beside RJR enterprises and in front of Buildomax), Iloilo City, Western Visayas, PhilippinesIloilo CityWestern VisayasPhilippines
- 9,490.00 - 12,000.00 PHP / monthPHP9,490.0012,000.009,490.00MONTH
- Full time
Responsible for the implementation of health and safety programs in the project sites and office premises, as well as to ensure that all workers adhere to safety policies and practices.
- Inspects workplaces and workplace equipment to ensure they meet safety regulations and identifies hazards and risks,
- Monitors and assesses hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Responsible for the proper use of personal protective equipment (such as hearing protection, dust masks, safety glasses, footwear and safety helmets), in workplaces according to regulations.
- Assists in the preparation of various reports, documents and forms.
- Must be at least college level
- Must have at least forty (40) hours of Safety Training Certificate (COSH Certification)
- Must have a First Aid Certificate but not required
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Preferably knowledgeable of the interface between labor and management at the workplace
- Will be assigned within Iloilo area.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Site Address:
- Don Donato Pison Avenue, San Rafael, Mandurriao Iloilo City, Iloilo (LANDMARK: near Seda Hotel)
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- J and B Building, Mabini St. Iloilo City, Iloilo (LANDMARK: Beside RJR enterprises and in front of Buildomax)
- Sales and Marketing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.