The Service Technician is mainly responsible for performing Job Orders / work schedule on time. He/she will also be resolving problems and giving proper recommendation by providing correct findings and action. The said role will also be documenting service and installation action by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze Job Orders.
- Conduct installation / repair equipment.
- Conduct testing and commissioning to ensure that equipment is performing base on operation manual.
- Identify solutions and suggest improved methods and techniques.
- Give recommendation based on findings alligned with troubleshooting guides.
- Ensure all documents are properly signed completely.
- At least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or a Bachelor's / College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience specializing in Refrigeration and Airconditioning.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance