- Davao City, Philippines28A Victoria Villas, Davao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippinesPhilippines
- 13,962.00 - 14,000.00 PHP / monthPHP13,962.0014,000.0013,962.00MONTH
- Full time
Responsible for actual checking, receiving, releasing of all purchased items and monitoring of warehouse tools and equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing delivery are properly hauled and stored, tally with the records/documents, and complies with the quality standard.
- Responsible for proper issuance, keeping and filing of warehouse documents such as delivery and warehouse receipts, return slips, etc.
- Regularly and accurately keeps and updates inventory records.
- Establishes and efficient and effective stock filing and ensures proper stock levels for each product.
- Responsible for safekeeping and maintenance of tools, repair kits, and equipment.
- Responsible for item conversions (assembly/disassembly) of goods at a minimum level.
- Ensures that all goods to be returned complies with item returning procedure.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations, as well as goods and materials, neat.
- Must possess at least a Vocational / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's / College degree in related field
- Must have at least 1-year working experience in Purchasing/Inventory and Warehouse Management or equivalent in a construction company.
- Must have experience in handling construction materials, tools and equipment especially in Plumbing and Sanitary works
- Willing to be assigned in Davao City.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- R. Castillo Street, Lanang, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- Sales and Marketing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.