JENIUS - Front End Developer
- South Jakarta, Indonesia18, 18, Menara BTPN, CBD Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Designing and implementing new features for Digital Banking customer-facing client and internal apps (including backend systems that using http(s) protocol)
- Optimizing applications to maximize speed and scale
- Writing well-designed, efficient code that meet the relevant security standards
- For Mobile Developers: Build custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS, Android standards and techniques
- Integrate with external and internal web services and interfaces
- Participate in software requirements analysis, collaborative design and code review, and test planning.
- Optimize UI and application code for efficiency, reusability and performance.
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Debugging and root cause analysis.
- Work at BTPN Head Office (Mega Kuningan – Jakarta).
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Design, related field; or significant equivalent experience.
- Having minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, both written and verbal.
- Deep technical knowledge in Front-End (Web-App and Mobile-App) either for Android or iOS platform.
- Familiar with React Native.
- Experience in using one or more Front-End frameworks (Bootstrap, JQuery, YUI, swift etc)
- Experience in developing Front-End solutions for popular CMSes (WordPress, Drupal, etc)
- Knowledge in CSS3 and HTML5.
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git, SVN, etc)
- Familiar with at least one CSS preprocessor, less/sass/stylus
- Familiar with Agile and know what works for your team and why. You always support your team as much as your team supports you
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 18, Menara BTPN, CBD Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 8 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.