- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 23 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 30% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 days ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Jannov Plaza, 2295 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Candidate must be at least a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or major in Accounting graduate;
- Preferably a CPA;
- With at least 2 years of working experience in the same field.
- General Accounting
- Cash Management
- Accounts Payable
- Organization and planning
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in excel
- Excellent team player
- Able to multi task as necessary and as required.
- Receives all payments and is responsible for the petty cash funds.
- Monitors the cash balances in the all of the Company-designated accounts on a regular basis.
- Ensures through proper cash planning, that the following are accomplished:
- All of the Company’s regular operating disbursement requirements, including statutory remittances are funded
- Payments to both foreign or local suppliers are made on time
- Loan principal and interest payments are made on time
- All other payables and/or obligations are paid on time
- Prepares Moving Cash Plan and submits the same to the Finance Manager every Monday with recommendations related to disbursements for the week.
- Prepares all bank-related documentation, i.e., letters of instruction, bank deposit slips, remittance instructions, as necessary, etc.
- Maintains the Accounts Payable files
- Reviews and analyzes Accounts Payable aging and other reports
- Reviews Purchase Orders and invoices
- Processes check requests and expense reports
- Monitors foreign liabilities and prepares necessary documents for remittance
PREPARATION OF FINANCIAL REPORTS
- Assists the Finance Manager in the preparation of regular financial reports, financial reports for Board Meetings, other special financial reports that may be required from time-to-time.
- Together with the Finance Manager, ensures that the annual fiscal audit and ITR is completed on time. Handles other financial audits that may come up.
- Prepares monthly financial reports per Branch due on an agreed upon schedule with the Finance Manager and the President.
- Prepares the bank reconciliation report.
- Medical / Health Insurance
The name Terry’s, as a brand, started in the Philippines by way of Terry Selection, Inc., (formerly Gourmet & Wine Experts, Inc.) an import and distribution company. The company became known for supplying prestigious products from well known regions of the world to wholesale and retail channels. The wholesale activity started in November 1999. The first Terry Selection -The Gourmet Store- opened in September 2000.
Terry Selection, Inc. has since expanded and currently operates retail, restaurant and wholesale businesses in the Philippines.
Terry’s Bistro has currently four branches located in upscale areas of Metro Manila. Alongside every branch is Terry’s The Gourmet Store.