Software Quality Assurance
- Muntinlupa, Philippines6F, OPL Building, 100 Don Carlos Palanca St., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Design, implement and execute test plans for performance, regression and sanity testing on a large scalable web-based platform.
- Develop and maintain processes for features and release management.
- Run test cases, keep track and document defects while closely working with development team.
- Validate and isolated defects and prioritize tasks with rapid development cycles.
- Participate in design, integration and code reviews to understand system interfaces.
- Keep abreast of latest tools and test methodologies to quickly identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
- This position is for Filinvest, Alabang location
- Solid 3+ year expertise in front-end and back-end web applications testing.
- Solid background in tests automation using open source tools and scripting languages such as Java, Perl.
- Good knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JS, REST, PHP, SQL.
- Must be resourceful, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and familiar with cloud-based productivity tools such as Asana, GSuite, GCP and Github.
- Great communication skills, positive attitude and willingness to learn new things.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6F, OPL Building, 100 Don Carlos Palanca St., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.