Regional Operations Manager
- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 901 The Insular Life Cebu Business Center, Mindanaon Ave. Cor. Billiran Rd., Cebu City, Philippines
- Preferably Marketing Management graduate with sales related work experiences (at least 3-4 years experiences).
- Very passionate with education and technology
- Good in handling people/team
- Good moral character, team player, productive, organize, flexible and computer literate
- Has extensive knowledge in developing marketing plans and programs
- Very professional in dealing personal issues,
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cebu City,Philippines.
- Creates regional marketing management system for the company
- Responsible for the development of Marketing Plans and Promotions, creation and execution of marketing materials, and analysis/ evaluation of marketing effectiveness.
- Plans and executes regional marketing prospect and lead promotions,
- Handles and Develop regional marketing programs
- Generates and expands sales through advertising services, special events and promote company’s products and services.
- Recommends and implements marketing programs and promotion
- Develops and manages client and network relationship
- Willing to be assigned in regional areas extend hours/ days of work depend on situation such as meetings, events and occasions.
PCMed-TECHNOKids, conceptualized in 2002, is a premier computer curriculum service provider in the country specializing in delivering leading edge computer curriculum to schools and providing excellent technology skills training to teachers in the service of the schools and their students. We commit ourselves to bringing together the best computer education materials and unparalleled services to our partners and our Filipino youth.
To combine education and technology to provide children with the core computing skills that will best prepare them for the future.