- Valenzuela, Philippines
- Full time
- Carrying out electrical repairs for industrial machines and equipment.
- Evaluate parts for re-usability and determine parts needed to repair.
- Conduct analysis for causes of different failure.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance.
- Install, maintain and repair wiring, control, truck, machines, and lighting systems.
- A graduate of General Electrician or at least vocational diploma short course certificate.
- Experienced in plastic manufacturing is a plus.
- Can interpret systems control diagram.
- Knowledge in motor control is a plus
- Can read technical diagrams.
- Install and maintain wiring control, and lighting systems.
- Inspect Electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breaker.
- Can start immediately.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.