- Makati, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
As Internal Audit Assistant, the position is responsible for the conduct and performance of inventory audit, including verifying the physical count, checking the inventory records, reconciling the data/information available in the situation, tracing the sources of the discrepancies and reporting to the immediate superior the outcome of the inventory audit of all distribution locations.
Performs financial, operational and systems audit with findings duly reported with corresponding recommendations to the management and use of the recommendations to further improve the existing work flow.
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Finance or Accounting
- Male / Female, ages 23-30 yrs old
- Knowledge in inventory control and operations.
- Good standing in management advisory services (for Accounting Graduates)
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent sound judgment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- High degree of integrity and objectivity
- Effective time management
- Computer literate, well-versed with MS Office applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Keen sense to details
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Business Administration & Accountancy
- Business Administration [Management Accounting]
- Business Management
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru
- Kategori pekerjaan
- General Services
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 8062 Jasra Building Estrella ST. Cor St. Paul Rd., San Antonio Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.