- Interact with customers as needed, providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeps work area clean and sterile.
- Performs other duties as required by management, including cleaning of work areas, bathrooms, and office environment.
- Perform routine inspection, testing, and repair of smart phones and other mobile devices.
- Accurately document repairs and parts information on repair tracking documents/work orders and in point of the sale computer tracking system.
- Read and translate repair documents and videos. Share experiences and learning's with other technicians throughout the company via online forums and electronic media.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Good Technical skills;
- Good customer relationship;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Employee Discounts
- Software Testing
- Technical Support
- Data Analysis
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Microsoft / MS Access
- Management Information Systems and MS Computer Science
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Green Palm Bldg. 1696 Baler St., Valenzuela, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 4 openings
About Studio84 Inc
Studio84, Inc. is a service-oriented and quality conscious organization specializing in the distribution and retail of consumer electronics and technical services.
Under the trade name SWITCH, the company started on 2008 with an island kiosk in Alabang Town Center. Our existence in the market for the past years is one proof that our vendors and customers are very confident and satisfied on our commitment to service and quality. Today, we have eleven (11) retail branches and eight (8) service centers nationwide.
Our mission and vision is to provide premium Apple experience to our customers and to provide our employees with challenging work in an open and participative environment marked by equal opportunies for personal as well as professional growth. Treated with dignity and respect, encouraged to be creative and innovative, take active roles to improve overall productivity, and be evaluated for performance on the basis of fair and equitable standards.
It’s not just about selling products. It’s about leaning. It’s about knowing your products, your market and your business. At SW!TCH, we want everyone to be involved and to get involved. As our company grows, we want our team to grow with us. Our main assets are our “people assets” and that is why we invest heavily in training our new members. Having the right attitude towards work is the key to any successful business. You have to be happy at work and passionate at what you do. This is what we want to instill in all our team members. Everyone at SW!TCH plays a key role in the entire business. There is no hierarchy. Everyone is equal. Everyone is expected to learn all facets of the business. This is what keeps our work fun and exciting.
We invite you to be a part of a growing company. Be exposed to a fun-filled learning work place. Learn and teach at the same time. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our company, send in your resume at any of our SW!TCH branches. Whether your strength is in sales, management, logistics, finance, marketing, merchandising or training; our company is the right place for you. Get trained by the people from Apple. Get first dibs on whats hot in the market. Get to use the latest and most sought after tech items today. All these perks at SW!TCH.