Graphic Designer | Project-Based
- Pasig, Philippines5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Develop the overall layout and production design for a variety of projects that includes branding, office stationery suites, brochures, ebooks, Powerpoint presentations, whitepapers, icons and illustrations; and HTML5 banners. Create visual text and imagery concepts using computer software and transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, often creating infographics according to brand guidelines.
- Execution of Creative Design processes at standard
- Working and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders concerning progress of projects and any issues that may arise
- Prepares art work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials provided by client
- Follow brand guidelines set by the client
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before sending to client or outside supplier
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Incorporate changes recommended by the client into the final design
- Review designs and copy for errors before submission of the final artwork
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably Fine Arts, Multimedia Arts or related degree
- At least 2+ years design experience within an agency, design studio, large print house or worked freelance with international clients
- Strong working knowledge of graphics and design fundamentals
- High level of attention to detail with creative ability
- Ability to manage a diverse workload
- Proficient in using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Word or Powerpoint
- Amenable to work project-based for 2 months on either day or mid-shift schedule in Pasig City
- Data Visualization
- Adobe Photoshop
- Presentation Skills
- Adobe Illustrator
- Print Design
- Fine Arts [Art Education]
- Diploma in Web Design & Animation
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
- Interactive Entertainment & Multimedia Computing
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Creative Process Outsourcing
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs