- Prepare test scripts and create test strategies
- Identify, verify and validate required test documents, and report defects to the Sr. SQA Engineer for review;
- Monitor and follow-up status of reported defects with Applications Development Analysts/Web Applications Development Analysts until its closure, and prepares the Release Forms for documentation;
- Identify, verify and validate required test documents and reports requirement clarifications to the Sr. SQA Engineer for review;
- Identify, verify and validate required test documents and report hardware incompatibility issues or other hardware related issues to the Sr. Technical QA Engineer for review and recommendation;
- Replicate production/site-reported errors or issues in QA-test environments;
- Escalate application issues to Sr. SQA Engineer and hardware issues or those that are related to incompatibility, reliability and hardware functionality to Sr. Technical QA Engineer;
- Check parameter values/variables used by Applications Development Analysts/Web Applications Development Analysts in filling up the Request for System Update (RSU) scripts to ensure correctness of data update once it gets implemented;
- Prepare the SQA testing reports, Build Status reports, monthly module accomplishments and other QA-related ad-hoc reports, and submits the said reports to the Sr. SQA Engineer.
- A graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any IT related course
- Has at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- With knowledge in basic programming and SQL
- Has understanding of common software failure and faults
- Ability to create and execute test scripts or test cases
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; and
- Has keen attention to details
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.