Jr. Business Systems Analyst
- Quezon City, PhilippinesEast Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
A. Business Systems Analysis and Process Re-engineering
- Conducts business requirements gathering and analyzes procedures and policies to automate business transactions or to improve existing automated business transactions;
- Coordinates with other departments during the system development phase to ensure the creation of a good quality application;
- Prepares Change Request Forms, Requirements Clarification Forms, Functional Requirements Specifications and other requirements documents, technical reports, memoranda, and users/procedures & technical manuals related to projects;
- Coordinates with Applications Development Team, SQA Department, Field Operations and Customer Care Department on migration and implementation of new application version and enhancements; and,
- Provides support to the Field Operations Department and Customer Care Department in matters relating to business rules and policies of the client.
B. Client Support
- Conducts briefings/seminars/workshops to the client process owners and users on functionalities of new application build or new policies related to the system;
- Facilitates logistical requirements for seminars/training, workshops, briefings and meetings conducted for the client process owners and users; and,
- Conducts regular relationship management initiatives with the process owners.
- Prepares draft replies to the client and other agencies on issues raised related to the Core Applications; and,
- Coordinates and/or prepares reports as requested by the client
- A graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering or any IT related course
- With at least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Knowledge in System Development Life Cycle
- Project Management skills
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.