- Prepares scope of work, terms and conditions related to facilities installation and maintenance;
- Serves as resource person during project negotiation related to facilities maintenance and installation;
- Prepares floor plan and cost estimates for renovations/construction required;
- Supervises project implementation based on scope of work, terms and conditions of the project;
- Ensures compliance of the Company to Health and Safety Policies and Procedures for a healthy and safe workplace;
- Reviews and prepares Request for Payment (RFP) for electric and water bills consumption of company, janitorial and security services and other maintenance bills;
- Comes up with cost-saving measures for the efficient use of electricity;
- Prepares monthly report on facility maintenance-related issues, concerns and resolutions;
- Plans and implements yearly maintenance plans for building safety and security;
- Applies for the yearly renewal of business permits/licenses; and,
- Performs other job-related tasks that may be assigned by his/her immediate superior from time to time.
- Orients, trains, coaches, takes corrective action, and motivates staff to ensure completion of tasks within agreed timelines, quality and resources;
- Assists superior in the following:
- Appraise staff’s performance against set performance standards and come up with developmental action plans; and,
- Recommends staff for hiring.
- Graduate of BS Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Licensure: Board passer in Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Certified Occupational Safety and Health Officer
- With at least 3 years of experience as Building Administration Officer
- Has Experience in Project Management, Project Design and Costing
- Knowledgeable on Rehabilitation, Facilities Installation and Maintenance
- Intermediate Skills in Autocad
- Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Oral and Written Communication
- Time Management
- Performance Management
- Attention to Details
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.