- Quezon City, PhilippinesEast Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Handles answering and transferring of telephone calls in a prompt, courteous and accurate manner;
- Assesses received calls/inquiries and directs and/or records and relay messages to concerned employee;
- Ensures that the telephone system is properly functioning by escalating any concerns to the Network Group;
- Updates Company’s telephone and email directories;
- Ensures that the lobby area is kept clean and tidy in coordination with janitorial services personnel;
- Participates & provides assistance during Company/HR activities; and,
- Performs other job related tasks that may be assigned by her superiors from time to time.
- At least a High School graduate
- At least 2 years of work experience as Receptionist/Telephone Operator
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- With pleasing personality
- Good numerical ability
- Keen to details
- Can maintain confidentiality
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.