- Manages and coordinates the daily/weekly/monthly appointments, engagements and travels of the Division Executive;
- Provides the required logistics for meetings, special assignments and travels of the Division Executive;
- Coordinates schedule of meetings with concerned departments/divisions or outside entities;
- Records & disseminates incoming and outgoing letters and documents for the Office of the Division Executive;
- Ensures recording and transmittal of external communication (i.e. outside the Company);
- Photocopies documents and disseminates it to its intended recipients;
- Prepares the following for the Division Executive (i.e. routine correspondences and letters as requested; cash advance, expense report; leave forms; notice of meeting; request for payment; and, purchase requisition/capital expenditure request)
- Keeps confidentiality of oral and written communication heard or read that are sensitive in nature.
- Organizes an effective filing system that will enable her to easily retrieve all files, correspondences and documents; and,
- Monitors and controls office supplies needed by the Office of the Division Executive.
- Attends to guests of the Division Executive;
- Coordinates the cleaning of the Office of the Division Executive, ensures that said office is orderly, and that office furniture, equipment and fixtures are maintained and operational at all times;
- Acts as representative of the Division in the Company’s General Housekeeping Project; and,
- Performs other job-related tasks that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Legal Management, Political Science, or any related field
- Has at least 2 years of applicable working experience
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Quality orientation (attention to details)
- Oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate (MS Word /Excel / PowerPoint)
- Building Positive Working Relationships (Teamwork)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.