IT Project Manager
- Makati, Philippines2nd Floor, 2302 Sterling Place, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Sterling Openovate Corp.is a get things done kind of company. We develop apps. We develop companies. We develop game changers. We provide solutions, not services
We are a technology accelerator company formerly known as Openovate Labs, which started in 2011, incorporated in 2013, acquired by the Sterling Group of Companies in 2017 and now known as Sterling Openovate Corp. For more than 7 years, we’ve been helping brands with their technology, building better user experiences, improving customer engagement, implementing data driven and business intelligence.
1. Develop project plans, goals, identifying resources needed for project implementation
2. Plan, coordinate and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications with clients, internal stakeholders, and technical team
3. Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion, from planning to completion
4. Manage risks within the project against deadlines and quality
5. Identify stretch goals and appropriately adapt project implementation plans
6. Perform QA activities to safeguard quality delivered to Clients, including all necessary documents
7. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes
8. Monitor and control quality according to the requirements mentioned in the project
9. Help development team hit timelines
10. Prepare project documentation
11. Participate in all necessary meetings
12. Perform other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Education: College graduate of business course
Experience: At least 3 years of proven related work experience as a Project Manager relevant role in the IT Software industry
Full-Time position(s) available.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.