- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 6 months
- Develops Operations reports and provides analysis of delivery and quality performance.
- Performs analysis by creating reports, charts, graphs of findings in support of business operations
- Monitor, analyze and report the production and quality variances from standard
- Provides weekly management reports such as but not limited to Dashboard, Volume and SLA Report, SBT Report, CIP, Gap Analysis
- Delivers work according to timelines, meeting tight deadlines while working on multiple, simultaneous tasks.
- Works on a shifting basis, working extra hours as necessary to ensure work is completed according to agree upon deadlines and quality standards.
- Coordinates with other departments as needed.
- Requests assistance and guidance from the Operations Management when necessary.
- Carries out other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Abides by the company policies and rules and act in a professional manner.
- Act as interface between the client and Stefanini
- Recommend and implement changes to operational processes and practices.
- Ability to lead and manage projects
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Graduate of a 4-year course preferably.
- 4+ years’ experience
- With experience working in a BPO company
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, identify solutions, exercise independent judgment
- Understanding of database tools and languages
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Knowledge of and advanced skill in using personal computers and their applications such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, and other basic programs such as the use of internet and computer-based communication tools.
- Good listening skills and ability to take detailed work instructions.
- Keen attention to details.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Trustworthy, honest, and cautious in handling sensitive information and documents and has proven personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to work independently or with minimum supervision.
- Open to feedback and constructive criticisms.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Patience and flexibility in responding to frequently changing requirements and/or management styles.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of people throughout all levels of the organization.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 30F GT Tower, Ayala Avenue corner HV Dela Costa Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.