1. Receiving and sorting of turn ins received from the channels.
2. Assist in pre screening of applications
3. Encoding of list of applications and submissions for processing
4. Timely updating of report logged and flowing of incomplete applications
5. Assist and monitor request on processing of rush applications.
6. Assist on inquiries of branches on the status of applications
7. Assist in encoding / timely preparation of report as may be required.
8. Assist in call outs of incomplete applications.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in Business Management, IT, or Computer Science.
- Willing to work in Angeles, Pampanga.
- Willing to work immediately
- Willing to take the initial interview in Makati
- Willing to accept the minimum wage for Pampanga which is at PHP380/day