Department Manager | Food and Nutrition
St. Luke's Medical Center
- Quezon City, Philippines279 East Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Plan and ensure the efficient budget and resource utlization for the Department.
- Coordinate with the VP for SSD for direction and guidance on Department's activities on a regular basis.
- Refine management skills through constant training, seminars, and various educational tools.
- Recommend venues and opportunities for staff development.
- Graduate of a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Hotel and Restaurant Management or Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Has taken certification courses in Food and Beverage Management and/or Stewarding.
- At least 5 years supervisory and managerial work experience in food production and food service areas of Healthcare or Hotel industry.
- Computer literate in Windows-based applications.
- Good oral and verbal communication skills.
- People management and decision making skills.
- High level of awareness and orientation of the hospital's organizational unit structures, policies, procedures, products, services, facilities, and culture.
- Assertive yet able to relate with different types of people.
- Keen observer and is goal-oriented.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- General Services
- Educational Requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 279 East Rodriguez Sr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Hospital / Health Care
- 1 opening
About St. Luke's Medical Center
The foremost and the most admired hospital in the Philippines, St. Luke's Medical Center (SLMC) has provided high-quality healthcare for over a century. It was founded in 1903 with a mission to provide outstanding out-patient care. Today it is the foremost and most admired hospital in the Philippines and an acknowledged leader in Asia. St. Luke's delivers on its mission of healing by gathering under one roof the finest medical expertise, the most sophisticated medical technology and facilities, and a deep-rooted culture of compassion. It supports this mission with research and continuing education for those who serve. The total dedication to quality and caring of the St. Luke's family is what distinguishes the hospital as a center of healthcare excellence in Asia. These centers of excellence bring to the Philippines the latest medical advances and treatment modalities. Over 1,700 hospital-affiliated medical consultants see out-patients in more than 450 private clinics. SLMC is the undisputed leader in virtually all medical specialties, including cardiovascular medicine, neurology and neurosurgery, cancer, ophthalmology, and digestive and liver diseases. It is the first choice of medical and health-related practitioners and patients for executive check-ups. SLMC receives patients from around Asia, Micronesia, the Middle East, Europe and the United States. With its rich legacy of excellence and a second new and modern facility at the Fort Bonifacio Global City, SLMC is in a position to realize a bolder vision of the institution as one of the top five hospitals in Asia by 2010.